Migration of eCommerce Platform
ECommerce Replatforming: Steps to Consider for Migration & Top Options
Replatforming your ecommerce store is a difficult task that takes time and effort. Learn everything you need to know about ecommerce store migration, from how to decide on a platform, steps to complete data migration and the best options for replatforming. Use these tips to simplify the process and optimize your site.
Below are a number of reasons for migrating your ecommerce platform to a new solution:
- Inadequate performance
- Site speed and responsiveness
- No In-house development staff to maintain the eCommerce Store
- Time-consuming or costly maintenance
- To improve the Customer experience
- Loosly coupled system, Gaps in your existing system
- Repetitive tasks
- Customer feedback and complaints
10 Points consider before switching ecommerce platforms
- Business Impact
- Your Team skills
- Features and capabilities
- Total Cost of migration
- Future improvements and needs
- Integration with current systems
- Catalog migration
- UI Design Compatibility
- SEO effects
- Best time to run the migration
Our team has expertise on multiple eCommerce platforms like Adobe Magento, BigCommerce, Shopify, PrestaShop, WooCommerce and CommerceTools. We can help you to do the smooth migration to another platform of your choice.
- WooCommerce to Shopify
- Magento to BigCommerce or Shopify
- WooCommerce to PrestaShop
- Open Source to Cloud hosted eCommerce platform
- Cloud hosted to Open Source
Open SaaS Commerce Platform
We provide End-to-End ECommerce Solutions for SME and Enterprise Customers.
Retail Store, Amazon, Noon, Ebay, Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp.
One platform that lets you sell wherever your customers are online, in-person, online marketplaces and everywhere with integrated marketing support to sell your products online to millions of customers.
Are you Enterprise or Brick and mortar store?
We manage everything to build and grow your online business smarter without complexity which holding you back.
Managed Digital Commerce Platform
Control everything from a single dashboard with centralized inventory, warehouse management, orders management, marketplace, omni-channel and more.