Last updated: May 14, 2023
This Site provides online access to information about Company and our products, services, and opportunities.
Your access to and use of the Site is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Site.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT, DO NOT USE THE SITE.
Send the request to [email protected].
Call by phone +971 555 488 093.
Content, Copyrights, and Trademarks
All text, material, data, information, data files, description of our services or/and our products, graphics, images, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, and computer code, etc. (“Content”), contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Company, and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including trademark and copyright laws. The company owns and retains all copyrights in the Content.
You acknowledge that Company does not make any representations or warranties about the Content to which you may have access. Under no circumstances is the Company liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to any infringing Content, any errors or omissions in Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, transmitted, linked from, or otherwise accessible through or made available via the Site.
You agree that you are solely responsible for your reuse of Content made available through the Site, including providing proper attribution. You should review the terms of the applicable license before you use the Content so that you know what you can and cannot do.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms, no part of the Site and no Content may be copied, reproduced, modified, published, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, Web site or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without Company’s express prior written consent. You also agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or create derivative works based on the Content or the Site, in whole or in part, by any means.
Company’s logos and trademarks are trademarks and the property of the Company. The appearance, layout, color scheme, and design of the Site are protected trade dress. You do not receive any right or license to use the foregoing. We may use and incorporate into the Site any suggestions or other feedback you provide, without payment or condition.
You may use the Site or/and Content solely for your non-commercial, personal purposes and/or to learn about Company’s products and services, and solely in compliance with these Terms; provided that you do not remove any proprietary notice language in Content or part of Content, do not copy or post such Content or part of Content on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, make no modifications to any such Content or part of Content and not make any additional representations or warranties relating to Site, such Content or part of Content or/and Company’s products or/and services.
Prohibited Use of the Site
By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- Use the Site in violation of these Terms.
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, or reverse assemble the Site, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so.
- Sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right in, or make available to a third party, the Content or Site in any way.
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers” or another automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content.
- Use the Site in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs Site or interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site;
- Mirror or frame the Site or any part of it on any other website or web page.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site.
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or any systems or networks connected to the Site.
- Use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Our Site may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Company. Links on the Site to third-party websites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you.
Such links do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by the Company of the third party, the third-party website, or the information there.
The company has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services or for the availability of any such websites. You further acknowledge and agree that Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
The company reserves the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to the Site. You agree to immediately remove all links to the Site upon such request.
No link(s) to our Site may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time without giving you prior notice. Your use of the Site following any such modification constitutes your acceptance to follow and be bound by these Terms as modified. The last date these Terms were revised is set forth above.
Disclaimer; Limitations of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Company disclaims any and all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to Site and the use of Site (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
To the extent that the Site and Content are provided free of charge, Company will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability, or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
ITB Commerce FZ-LLC
Company Reg. No: 97870
Located at In5 tech building, Dubai Internet City, Al Safouh,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Updated date: May 14, 2023